Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Prom Dress Inspiration Card

This card is from the Saturday Inspiration Challenge on SCS. We were to be inspired by prom dresses at Faviana.com. This is my dress inspiration Marcia Cross. This dress is gorgeous with all the flowers. Unfortunately, I didn't go to my Junior or Senior prom because you had to have a date in my time to go. When I was in High School, I was to unattractive and shy to get a date. But, when I was 34 years old, I got to go to my husband's college prom. It was fabulous. He was so sick that night too, I remember he did not cancel out because he thought it was so important to take me to my first prom. We were dating then....guess you know why I married him!!!

Card Recipe
Stamps: Inkadinkadoo Doodle Flowers
Ink: Versa Magic Pink Petunia
Accessories: Martha Steward Border Punch, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Ribbon, Rhinestones, Stickles

Thanks for stopping by and have a great Tuesday!
Carol

1 comment:

Winnie and Patty said...

Oh Carol, I know why you chose this dress, it, and the card are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! You did a fabulous job with this card. Wish I had it! Must CASE. TFS! TTYL-Patty