Saturday, July 18, 2009

VSN Challenge Wilted Lettuce Grazie

Hello Everyone!!! Today's card was from the VSN stamp night last night over at Splitcoast Stampers. Come and join us for 4 different challenges. You have until Sunday June 19th 10 p.m. Eastern time to up-load you cards.

The challenge-make a card in lettuce hues. Lettuce colors only, variations of green, and deep purple/red leaf lettuce, and your neutral has to be beige. Crinkled card stock technique and your sentiment has to be in Italian.

Talk about making a salad!!! This was great fun and a salad I did make. I could not resist setting up my little bear who is holding lettuce. I loved doing this card. I had so many green scraps out you couldn't see my table. It seemed like everything matched!!! What a fun challenge!

Thanks for taking time to stop by today. Hope you enjoyed your visit.

3 comments:

Winnie and Patty said...

Oh beautiful! I didn't see this one last night. I haven't done the 4th challenge yet. This card really is pretty! I love everything about it! TFS--Patty

Michelle's Daydreams said...

Carol, you cards are always so pretty! I've left a little something special for you on my blog. Come see when you have a chance. :)

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Love the rich colors!