Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Fred She Said-Rosie Shaker Card


This card is something that I have been wanting to create ever since my very own team member Carolyn - Creative Card Corner gave the tutorial at Priscillastyles at Midnight Madness for MMSC#21. If you haven't made one of these yet, may I encourage you to do so. It was so much fun. It does take some planning if you are going to do lots of glitter. I didn't realize that stickles took so long to dry. I more than once smudge it and went to an interview with glitter on my face...LOL I guess they got to see my "sparkling" personality!!! hahahaThis is a tease of a picture isn't it??? I wanted to show you how the little door opens to reveal the shaker part of the card.And here is precious Rosie. Oh my my this is an image from Fred She Said. You can get it colored just like this one is here or it comes not colored and you can do your own. Isn't she just about the cuties doggie you ever saw. Now you know why I have been chomping at the bit to make something really special with this image. I love working with digi stamps and I want to invite you to check out Tracey's wonderful designs at Fred She Said. You will be so pleased. You can just about see the glitter I have in the shaker box and I found some cute tiny buttons I snipped the backs off to put inside as well. There are puppy faces, a couple dog houses, dog bones, a few fire hydrants. LOL Just so cute, cute, cute!!!
Here is the inside of my card. What is so great about digi's is that I reduced the size of Rosie to put her inside the card as well. With a face like this little puppy dog has, you just have to use it more than once on the card so you can keep smiling and be happy!!!

Stayed tuned tomorrow. I had some Whirly flowers left over from Fred She Said from that cake I made for the blog hop. I made a splendid card with them. What until you see it!!!



Carol

10 comments:

Spyder said...

this is lovely! I love the idea of find asecret puppy inside!

((Lyn))

Michelle Pearson said...

so adorable! I can't wait to see tomorrow's card! :)

Denise @ kc242 said...

Wow Carol!This is soooooo adorable. Great job on the shaker card. Who ever receives this card is going to be so happy. Just lovely!
LOVE the dog image!

Maria Matter said...

oh, Carol, this is adorable! fantastic job on this shaker card!!!
Rosie is sooo cute!
Blessings, Maria

Have a super day!

Tracey Lynn 'Fred' Miller said...

Wow this is sooo cool! I have always wanted to make a shaker card. There is so much going on here, I keep looking at the pictures and see something I missed :)

Hugs, Fred

Carolyn said...

How exciting to see that you used my tutorial. I love it. You did a magnificent job, and this image is adorable. The inside is beautiful too. They really are fun to make, aren't they? Even more fun to shake when they are all done ;)

Thank you so much for sharing.

Hugs,
Carolyn

Winnie and Patty said...

So sweet! I have these puppies, and can't wait to use them! TFS

designsfromwithinbycharlotte said...

WOW Carol, your shaker card is super sweet! Love that little puppy, the dp and embellishments. Your coloring is outstanding, makes me just wanna pick that little puppy up and give him a cuddle!!! What a fantastic card. Well done!
TFS
Hugs,
Charlotte

Michelle's Daydreams said...

You really did it again! I love how you used Carolyn's tutorial paired with this little puppy! Very precious and sweet! :)

Winnie and Patty said...

I'm going to call this one the Winnie card!