Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Heartfelt Creations Broken Cinder Blocks

 Welcome to Heartfelt Creations Wednesday reveal.  We are working with the Old English Garden set for the month of May.  I am totally in love with the tattered blossoms in this set.  I just love making the flowers. 
Products I used to create this card:
HCPC 3470-Broken Cinder Blocks PreCut Set
HCPC 3468-Tattered Blossoms PreCut Set
HCD 722-Tattered Blossoms Die
HCD 720-Western Broncos Die
HCD 704-Perfect Petals Die
Product ID:  472168 Labels 20 Mega Nestibilities

Other:  Spellbinders S4-310 Labels Eighteen,  Recollection Pearls, Gala Glitz Brown, Stickles, Ribbon, Card stock (White & Black) Designer Paper

Thank you for stopping by today to see my creations.  It was a pleasure to have you visit.  Be sure to check out the other beautiful creations at The Heartfelt Creation Blog.  I look forward to seeing you again soon!

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Loving those 3D flowers, Carol. You are a pro at them!

Lisa Lynne said...

Your card is beautiful! I think this is one of my favorite sets of stamps from HC, too. Your flowers are stunning.

Emily Keaton said...

So sweet, Carol! I just adore those layered flowers. :)

Benzi said...

Beautiful, Carol! You are a flower making machine and they are always have the appearance of being real. I really like how you used the broken cinder blocks. Another top notch card made!

Emmy said...

Stunning card, Carol! Love your color palette!
hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is so lovely, Carol! Your layered flowers are just amazing! :)

Marisa Job said...

Gorgeous card Carol! Love the way you colored the flowers! Hugs!

Colleen Dietrich said...

These flowers are nothing short of amazing, Carol. YOu totally rock them, each and every time!

Been soooo busy; I need to catch up with you sometime. :)

Angelica Turner said...

This card is amazing, your flowers are stunning.