Thursday, July 19, 2012

Cottage Cutz Baby's Christening

Hello friends and bloggers.  Today I have a Cottage Cutz Baby's Christening Card for my project today.   Did you see the Baby Collection at The Scrapping Cottage.  You have just got to check them out here.  They are so cute!
Please excuse my pictures while I adjust to my new camera.  White is so hard to photograph and I have never had much luck photographing white at night too. 
Here are the dies I used to make this card from Cottage Cutz:



I also used Spellbinders Square Fleur de Lis Die, and Martha Stewarts Lace Doily Punch Around the page.   Thanks for stopping by today.  I really appreciate it.

7 comments:

Marisa said...

A fabulous christening card, Carol! Loving all the white and the flowers down the side.

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is so beautiful carol.

greetings karin

Benzi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Benzi said...

Oops...... had to delete.

Carol, this melts my heart. It also makes me want to see my babies. I love this almost all white card..precious, precious.

Winnie and Patty said...

Carol--this card is beautiful!!! I love the little bit of pink peeking out from behind the white background. Your added glitter on the Christening gown is just the perfect touch. Love the pearls too!!! Great job my friend! Going back to look around some more since it's been a few days since I last peeked in on your gorgeous blog!

Colleen Dietrich said...

Photographing white stuff *is* very challenging! This Christening gown is bee-autiful! I love the trio of pretty white flowers trailing beside it.

JD/ Jill said...

Wow! This is so pretty! Beautifully done!