Saturday, July 21, 2012

Sunshine and Sunflowers

T
 Today I would like to share with you my Sunflower card for the "Let the Sunshine In" theme from the April Dirty Dozen reveal.  I am a sunflower lover and just had to do some Spellbinders Sunflowers for this theme.
 I cut three of the small sunflowers to create one flower.  I then used some Gala Glitz glitter for the centers of these flowers.  I love that glitter for these flowers as it gives it a nice chunky center.  I colored my sunflowers by sponging them with Spiced Marmalade, Mustard Seed, and a little dab of Tea Dye. 
Thanks so much for stopping by to view my creation.  I really appreciate it and hope that you have a fun day crafting your own projects.  See you soon!

10 comments:

Marisa said...

Loving those wonderful flowers and their great pop of colour on the card. Great centers on them too :) Lovely card.

Dr Sonia S V said...

These flowers are stunning Carol

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful card Carol.

greetings karin

Winnie and Patty said...

Carol--this sunflower card is so darn cute! I love how the sunflowers almost look like silk ones! Just beautiful! TFS Going back to your blog to look around some more!

Becky said...

wow Carol, this is stunning--stunning! Love those flowers.

An'Jenic G. said...

Beautiful Card Carol. Congrats on you win at Marks Finest Papers!

http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com/2012/07/speedy-fox-and-friends-challenge-117.html

craftieodmae said...

beautiful, but then all your creations are!

Benzi said...

Love the color of those sunflowers and the centers are so pretty with all the sparkle. Another beautiful creation, Carol!

Love crafts forever said...

Gorgeous flowers Carol. All card are stunning.
Hugs Nataliya

JD/ Jill said...

Beautiful...those lovely sunflowers just pop right off the page...