Monday, August 13, 2012

Mint Patty Party Favors


So you are having the girls over for cake and coffee right - just a little get together. Do you really want to impress them and make them feel special, well how about putting a few of these together. I promise they are so sweet, pretty, and easy to make.

Whether you want these for tea with you Daughter or Granddaughter or to do them on a larger scale for a Bridal shower these are adorable and so easy to make.

I went to the dollar store and picked up some Palmer Mint Patties. I used the Spellbinders Large Scalloped Circle die for the top and bottom and sandwiched the mint patty in between. I used a White Prima Rose that I distressed with Worn Lipstick Distress ink and glued it in the middle on top. The green gingham ribbon is 1/4" and I tied a small bow and glued to one side. The butterfly is Martha Stewart and so is the little leaf punches. Easy peasy. Just stickle the roses for some sparkle. These are super easy and you can make up a bunch to have on hand for a special get-together.
If you make some of these, please let me know I would love to come visit and see your creation!  Thanks for stopping by.  It was my pleasure to have you visit for a spell.  Have a great day!

6 comments:

Benzi said...

Carol, what a great idea. Your roses are always magnificent and I like the gingham you chose to use. Your creativity is showing again. :-)

craftieodmae said...

absolutley gorgeous!!

Sue said...

Carol, well pour the tea, I am in! I need to make some of these, they are adorable. Love the tea cup and saucer as a back drop too! These would be lovely on the tables at a bridal shower. Thanks for the inspiration!!

Hugs
Sue

KarinsArtScrap said...

such beautiful roses Carol.

greetings karin

Marisa said...

You are the queen of making flowers! Gorgeous work :)

Susan.... said...

They look fabulous Carol ! what a gorgeous treat...
hugs
susan x mallorca.spain