Wednesday, March 27, 2013

CottageCutz Spring Chick-a-dee Basket

Easter is just around the corner and time to think of Easter baskets and Chocolate Bunnies!  Here's a little egg shaped Easter Basket I created with the Spring Chick-a-dee and Greenery die from CottageCutz.
A Martha Stewart Punch was used to create the decorative edge around the egg shaped basket and the little fence border.  The Martha Stewart matching border punch was used to decorate the handle.  Prima flowers and the Greenery decorate the front along with a little pearl swirl.  This Spring Chick-a-dee is all dressed in her Easter finery and ready to put a smile on the face of the person who receives it filled with chocolate.  Here are the CottageCutz dies used:



Thanks for viewing my project today.  Sure do appreciate it.  Hope you have a wonderful Easter!

12 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

what a wonderful and beautiful easter bag Carol.

greetings karin

Benzi said...

What a cute little chick on your Easter basket, Carol. Her Easter outfit is perfect. Love how you made your basket handle. This filled with chocolates would be a great treat for Easter.

Donna Ellis said...

Oh, Carol, now I can sit back, relax and click on those darling images to enlarge them and feast upon all the details. First, I've not seen a little basket like yours - do you have a template? I'd like making one in the shape of a Christmas ornament LOL for a cookie exchange we hostess each year. Love the MS punches, and darling little fence. The Cottage Cuts greenery is so pretty! And the chickie - is she coming to your house for Easter dinner with her entourage of butterflies and flowers? If so, make sure she brings her pearls, too LOL A darling basket, with the sweetest embellishments! hugs, de

Sparkly Engineer said...

This is a darling project.

Marisa said...

Such an adorable basket and love your stylin' little chick :)

Sherri said...

This is just beautiful! I'm sure it would be a hit with anyone who is lucky enough to get it! it's almost too cute to open!

JD/ Jill said...

Adorable project!

nwilliams6 said...

Carol, this is tooo cute. Love the basket, that sweet chick, and all the details on this. You do the best projects. Miss ya!! Hugz!

Marisa Job said...

I just love every single one of your projects!! You are so talented and creative!! Big hugs!!

Janine said...

So so cute and gorgeous colours. What a lot of work! Thanks you for leaving sweet comments on my Splitcoast cards.

Caroline D. said...

Absolutely adorable! I can just see a little girl all dressed up in her Easter outfit carrying this around!

Colleen Dietrich said...

You are showing off your punchiez skills very well here, Carol! It's such a beauty.

I got my birthday card and gifts from you today! Thank you so, so much. I LOVELOVELOVE the card, oh my! It's so 'me'. Had wanted to send an email to thank you, but my computer has been a major problem lately and I've lost all my Outlook contacts. :( Please send me your email when you get a sec!

Also, I finally used a beautiful Prima flower you gifted me a while back. Check it out here:http://www.colleendietrichdesigns.com/2013/03/on-this-day.html

Happy Easter, dear Carol! Take care!