Wednesday, October 22, 2014

CottageCutz Halloween Pennant

Welcome friends and crafters.  Today I have a Halloween pennant to share with you using the beautiful CottageCutz Halloween dies.   This pennant is 11 inches long.  I did not use a template.  I just cut it out with cereal box chipboard and covered with designer paper.  The Haunted House is 4 x 6 and mounted on a large rosette.
For decoration across the top of the pennant the Spooky Iron fence was used.  The spiders are an older Martha Stewart punch.
The Filigree Bat was used to decorate the Rosette.  This was so much fun to make and would make a wonderful addition to you Halloween Home Decor projects.
Thank you for stopping by today to view my project.  I appreciate it very much.  Happy Crafting.  See you again soon.  These are the dies I used:



7 comments:

craftieodmae said...

so many gorgeous details, this is just amazing!!!!

Benzi said...

I love your rosette...so pretty! And, I think those are the prettiest bats I've ever seen. :-) Super creation, Carol.

Colleen Dietrich said...

Another 'wow' creation by you, Carol! That rosette is very impressive. :)

Donna Ellis said...

how spookily fun, Miss Carol! Love your little decor item to greet those tricksters! hugs, de

nwilliams6 said...

How cool is this! Love the bats and the cool design. You come up with the best ideas. Hope you are doing well Carol - think of you often my sweet friend. Hugz

Sue said...

What a super fun project! love everything about it, and your signature over the top details are all over this piece. Nicely done, Carol.

hugs
Sue

Becky said...

OH Carol, this is just awesome.