Saturday, February 7, 2015

Altered Paper Mache' Christmas Ornaments

 Greetings friends and Crafters.  I have several projects that I have never posted.  This is a couple of them.  I made these as a tags for a Christmas gifts.  They are paper mache' ornaments that I got from Hobby Lobby.  These were painted and then covered with designer paper.  I distress inked the edges.
For the flowers I used the Spellbinders Poinsettia die.  It was fun to come up with ideas to decorate these.  Of course, they had to be pink because last Christmas was a "Pink" Christmas.These ornaments doubled as tags for my gifts.
Thanks for stopping by today.  It was a pleasure to have you here.  Until next time......Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

Whimcees said...

Hello!

What beautiful ornaments! So you! I have been catching up on your older posts - loved your pink Christmas! I am so sorry for the loss of your mother - I lost mine this past summer also. Now both of my parents are gone - it leaves a big empty spot. I hope to look at more of your past posts - your work is lovely as always! Wishing you all good things in the coming year!

Hugs,

Barbara Diane

Donna Ellis said...

how clever of you, Miss Carol! LOVE how pretty your altered papier mache ornaments are. I was going to ask if the tags were for your family's gifts, and if so, did they all put them on the tree afterward. Will you do pink theme again? Thank you for the wonderful idea! hugs, de

Marisa said...

One of my favorite color combos. Beautifully done and loving the sparkle.