Saturday, December 31, 2016

Snowman and Penguin Christmas Cards

 Hello everyone.  Today's share is a couple of Christmas cards that were "easy peasy" to create.  We all need that during Christmas don't we.  I make all the cards I send so I have to dream up quickly made cards.  These card were made with the sticker that were sold at Michael's in the kids section.  Isn't this snowman darling.  He makes for a super cute card.
This is also another sticker that came in the same package as the Snowman.  These stickers are made of felt and are dimensional.  The little ornament that the Penguin is holding is a wooden sticker that was another Michael's purchase.  After I made these I had wished I had bought more packages of these cuties.  But, maybe they will have some just as cute next year.

Thanks so much for stopping by today to see the cards I made.  I have another post tomorrow with more cards.  If you have any questions, please leave a comment.  I would be happy to help.  Happy Crafting and Happy New Year!

No comments: